- Welcome to the new Four Square Community Action website!
Head Start Annual Reports
- Head Start Annual Report 2008-2009
- Head Start Annual Report 2009-2010
- Head Start Annual Report 2010-2011
- Head Start Annual Report 2011-2012
- Head Start Annual Report 2012-2013
- Head Start Annual Report 2013-2014
- Head Start Annual Report 2014-2015
- Head Start Annual Report 2015-2016
Rehabilitation Single family
The purpose of the Single Family Rehabilitation (SFR) Program is to encourage comprehensive rehab of single family homes owned and occupied by low-income persons 62 years of age or older and/or disabled. Homes will be completely rehabilitated, brought up to local building codes, including accessibility modifications to allow aging in place; and to remain in the housing stock for at least another generation. SFR assistance will be provided in the form of interest-free loans forgiven at the rate of $3000.00 per year. Up to $45,000.00 per unit or $40.00 dollars per square foot can be spent on each dwelling.
Rehab Single Family Coordinator: David Queen 828-321-4475